1) I grew up in a small town outside Galion, Ohio. It’s so small, in fact, that the zip code is a fraction.
2) I recently completed my licensure as a Neuro-muscular therapist, and work with patients at a functional medicine clinic for pain-related issues and performance enhancement.
3) I was a collegiate baseball catcher (insert inappropriate joke about working my way through college on my knees HERE).
4) I love being in charge of a hot grill, fixing up a variety of meats and veggies. I will definitely become a chef if I have a mid-life crisis.
5) I have a freaky knack for remembering a lot of random, detailed information as long as it pertains to humans, health, or fitness in some way. As for other topics, my memory is so bad that I could plan my own surprise party.
6) I spent almost 100 hours painting most every wall in the HFF studio. For those that are newer, it used to be entirely WHITE. To this day, the sight of a paint brush or roller makes me a bit nauseous. The only exception might be Wine and Paint night at a local wine shop.
7) I do love my red wine. I’m snooty about it, but not in the usual way; it must be dry-farmed, organic, bio-dynamic and only harvested during a full moon by a Swedish virgin.
8) I started shaving my cranium when I was just 18. It was a preemptive action, not an elective style decision.
9) I’m an “outdoorsman” and can identify about 95% of the American Duck species by sight or simply by mating calls. This skillset has been invaluable for my dating life…
10) My current passionate side project is to create an online educational/professional group for Columbus holistic health care providers.