Here’s an ultra-simple recipe for yummy Wild Salmon, with lots of good essential fats.
4 fresh or frozen Wild Salmon (Not farm raised!!) – 1 inch thick (about 1.5 pounds total)
3 tbsp. organic butter, softened
1 tbsp. fresh basil or savory OR 1 tsp. dried basil or savory
1 tbsp. fresh parsley
2 tsp. lemon juice
- Thaw fish if frozen. Rinse, pat dry. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together butter, basil, parsley and lemon juice.
- Place fish on un-greased rack of broiler pan. Lightly brush fish with some of butter mixture.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Using a wide spatula, carefully turn fish over. Lightly brush with butter mixture.
- Broil 3-7 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Try it out and let us know what you think. Do you have a favorite salmon recipe you’d like to share?