Human Form Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching Programs
Whole30 Group Program
Three to four times a year, HF supports members (and interested family and friends) with a group journey on the Whole30.
What is the Whole30?
Founded by Melissa Hartwig, the Whole30® is designed to change your life in 30 days. Think of it as a short-term nutrition reset, designed to help you put an end to unhealthy cravings and habits, restore a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, and balance your immune system.
What is included in the Whole30 Group Program?
- Group Kick Off meeting… build camaraderie with fellow members, Q & A, pick up materials
- List of tried and true recipes…approved for compliance and tasty-ness
- List of compliant local restaurant meals… makes eating out stress-free
- Links to Sample Meal Plans…for simple to moderately skilled cooks
- Facebook Community with daily communication… share successes and challenges
- Unlimited email support… you’ll have questions, Michelle will have the answers
- Reintroduction Guidelines… what to add back in and when
- Pre-Post measurements… can include weight, body composition and/or inches
Human Form Personalized Nutrition Coaching Program (8-Weeks)
This is a customized nutrition coaching program that will be tailored to your individual goals, preferences and lifestyle. You will meet one-on-one with Michelle in person or on the phone four (4) times over the course of the two months.
What is included in the Personalized Nutrition Coaching Program?
- Initial 60-minute consultation for goal setting and planning
- Three additional 45-minute follow up meetings for progress reports/trouble shooting and next steps
- Personalized step-by-step plan to help you reach your goals without stress and confusion
- Habit based coaching… painless, positive behavior change (yes, it exists)
- Learn how to listen to your body to decide what foods are right for YOU
- Meal prep and snack ideas/recipes… Michelle has thought of everything
- Travel/on the go tips… because you’ve got place to be!
- Sort through fad diets, food myths to find a sustainable long-term plan
- Real World Nutrition for life-long weight management, health, energy and vitality