Job Posting: The Human Form – Holistic Health, Fitness & Performance Institute
Position: Coach/Personal Trainer (Part-Time with future Full-Time Potential)
Be a part of the future of holistic fitness.
What We Do: We change lives through our holistic and personalized approach to health, fitness and well-being. We build stronger, healthier bodies by coaching excellent form on foundational strength movement patterns and working through structured progressions. We educate our members about health and lifestyle factors that impact their ability to live fully and with vitality. Our culture thrives on excellent customer care while delivering high-quality service to our community of members. We partner with a variety of other health care professionals locally and our in-house Physical Therapists and Licensed Massage Therapists.
What You’ll Do: Your role is to impact and inspire as many lives as possible. You’ll do this as a Coach/Personal Trainer at The Human Form by providing detailed workout supervision to a diverse membership base (ages 26-87) in a small group environment (max ratio of 5 members/1 coach). While strength training is our primary activity, our foundational mission is to provide an environment where people have the supportive space to transform. Our members don’t “live to workout”, but rather “workout to live better”. Our community counts on our coaching team to do more than “count reps”.
An Ideal Human Form Coach Is: Passionate, energetic, outgoing, motivational, team player, living the lifestyle, lifelong learner, open to feedback and growth opportunities, detail oriented, kind and supportive. 1-2 years of private, small group or large group fitness training is preferred.
You will receive extensive education and training in the art and science of coaching the HF way.
The most important match is to feel a sense of kinship with The Human Form Core Values below:
Holistic Vision: We appreciate and respect the Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual elements of this organization and the community we serve.
Authentic Relationships: We strive to understand and appreciate the worldview of others, positioning ourselves to be of value and compassionate service in their journey as well as our own.
Committed Practice: We passionately pursue and encourage consistent and incremental growth, both internally as a team and externally with our members.
Serious Fun: We take our mission and work seriously, but not ourselves.
- General physical requirements such as:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Mandatory attendance and participation in Weekly All-Staff Workout and Meeting (WED 10:00 AM- 12:30 PM)
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced level exercise movements (education and training provided)
- Requires prolonged periods of standing and upbeat member interaction
- As a growing small business, we expect all coaches to take on additional responsibilities regarding daily business operations based on skills, personality, experience and overall need.
- Must have consistent, reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
If this describes YOU, we invite you to start the application process by emailing your resume to: Stephen@HumanFormFitness.com
Additionally, please answer the three questions below:
- What specifically appeals to you about being a coach with The Human Form?
- How do you see yourself making a contribution to this team?
- What are three examples of how you are currently (or striving to) live a holistic life i.e. forms of exercise, nutrition, lifestyle habits, education, mental/emotional work, self-care routines?