Top 10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Pat
1. I was originally born in Buffalo, NY but made my way to Cincinnati, OH when I was 6 years-old, and lived there until I came to Columbus for college.
2. I have two younger sisters, so I have spent most of my life trying to be the mature older brother (which was not always the case).
3. I have played sports pretty much my entire life. I grew up playing football, basketball, and baseball and continued playing baseball at Otterbein University.
4. I always knew I wanted to do something with my life involving health and fitness. I started doing push-ups and sit-ups in my room when I was 10 years old and I have loved it ever since!
5. I’m an avid dog lover! My family and I had several dogs throughout my childhood and with my roommates, and I have had dogs ever since I graduated from college. Don’t tell Chuck though! As far as he’s concerned, he’s the only one in my life.
6. I can eat a lot of food…like a lot of food. I’m convinced I could go toe-to-toe with Adam Richman from Man v. Food.
7. I was in a fraternity at Otterbein and was The Pledge Master. So, DO NOT make me mad or I’ll have to bring out that alter ego!
8. I once had to ask Stephen if we were listening to the Beastie Boys. Needless to say, I haven’t lived that one down yet, but my taste in music is improving!
9. My HF journey started for me as an internship when I was a senior in college, and I fell in love with it immediately.
10. Every day I get to work at HF is a good day for me. It has profoundly changed my life!